1. How do I find out what my GRID ID is?
- Press the “Menu” key
- Scroll to More
- Scroll to My Info
- Scroll to view your PTT ID
2. What's a Call Alert and how do I send and receive one?
- Call Alert is a GRID Private ID feature that allows you to send and alert to notify someone you would like to talk to. It is less intrusive than placing a call to the other person immediately, as he or she could be in a meeting. Sending an alert allows the person to respond accordingly to his or her convenience.
- Enter the GRID ID of the person you would like to alert or select his or her name from the Phonebook, if stored.
- Press the option key under “ALERT”, and the Ready to Alert screen displays.
- Press and hold the PTT button until “Alert Successful” is displayed. The alert plays intermittently until the recipient answers, queues, or clears it.
When you receive a call alert, your phone will emit an intermittent chirp and will display the name (if stored) or GRID ID of the caller. You can either answer, queue, or clear the call alert.
- To answer the Call Alert, press the PTT button.
- To queue the Call Alert, press the option key under “QUEUE”.
- To clear the Call Alert, press the option key under “CLEAR”.
NOTE: Until you answer, queue or clear the call alert, you will not receive any additional Phone, Private or Group calls.
3. How can I use Walkie-Talkie in privacy such that people around me will not hear what the other caller is saying?
4. What is the item X' fleet reflected in my monthly bill?
5. How do I make a X' fleet call?
6. How much will I be charged for X'fleet call?
1. When I call out, I do not want my Phone number to be seen.
2. When I receive a call, I want my caller number to be displayed.
3. How do I find out the local calls made from my Phone number?
4. Cal I use my Phone service to make IDD Calls?
5. Can I use my Phone Service to send and receive SMS to all other mobile service providers?
6. How do I forward my Phone Calls to another number?
- Press Menu
- Scroll to “Call Forward”
- Press “Select”
- If you want to forward all calls, enter “To:” number
- If you want to select the nature of calls to be transferred, select – “Change”
- Scroll to “Detailed” and “Select”
- Choose from “If Busy”, “If No Answer” or “If Unreachable” and “Change”
- Key Forward Number and Press ”OK”
1. Is there a minimum number of people required to form a Talk Group?
Application of Services
1. Where do I buy the equipment and how do I subscribe to the service?
You may contact us at +65 6486 8777 for more information.
2. How long does it take for the line to be activated?
3. I wish to transfer my handset to a friend. Are there any charges involved?
4. Can I transfer my line during contractual period?
5. How do I check when my contract will end?
6. I lost my phone, what should I do?
7. My phone displayed "Phone Lock". What should I do?
8. My phone displayed "SIM Lock" or "PUK Lock". What should I do?
9. Why do I receive "No Service" displayed on my handset when I power up?
- When there is no coverage or when the coverage is weak. You will see a red light displayed on your phone.
Please call our Customer Service hotline at +65 6486 8777 for assistance.
- When the service is not activated.
Please call our Customer Service hotline at +65 6486 8777 to check the status. If your phone is newly activated or reactivated, please do the following master reset on your phone;
i) Scroll and Select “Settings”
ii) Scroll and Select “More”
iii) Scroll and Select “Advanced”
iv) Scroll and Select “Connectivity”
v) Scroll and Select “Master Reset”
vi) Enter security code as 000000 and Press “OK”
vii) Select “Yes” for Master Reset
viii) Select “OK” for caution: see manual
viiii) The phone will auto power off
x) Switch on the phone again
10. Why do I receive "service restricted" display on my handset?
11. What is the procedure for termination?
1. My set is faulty, where can I repair?
2. Can I loan a phone while my phone is being repaired?
1. Previously, I did not have any problem making calls in a particular area: but now I have problem in receiving and making calls.
Personal Data Protection
1. Is my privacy protected?
GRID respects the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website. We do not collect personal data about our visitors and customers without their consent. Where information is collected to better serve our visitors and customers, or when a visitor registers for any notification service available on this website or takes part in any survey or contest, the information collated may be used for corporate communications analysis and may be communicated in broad terms to our partners and consultants. We do not divulge information gathered through this website about specific individuals to any third party.
GRID has put in place stringent data protection policies to ensure that your personal data is safe and secured. Should you have any queries about our data protection policies, please contact our Data Protection Officer at 6486 8777.