All About GRID Bills
How to read your bill
Several ways to get your bill paid.
Payment by GIRO
- GIRO is the most convenient way to pay your bill. You may download the GIRO application form here.
- To terminate, call us at least 10 working days before the due date of the next bill. Please write to your bank to effect the termination and forward a copy to GRID Communications Pte Ltd.
Payment by Cheque
- Cheque is to be crossed “A/C Payee only” and made payable to “GRID Communications Pte Ltd”.
- Please write your account no. at the back of your cheque. If you are paying for more than one bill or other account no., please indicate clearly the amount for each account.
- Please mail your cheque and complete payment slip to:
Robinson Road Post Office
P.O. Box 1418
- DO NOT staple your cheque to the payment slip.
- To update your account on time, please mail your cheque 7 working days before the due date.
- Please DO NOT send or present any post-dated cheque for payment.
Payment at Singapore Post Offices
- Cash, NETS and cash cards are accepted at all Post Offices
- For cheque payment, please make cheque payable to “Singapore Post Limited”. You are required to bring along your GRID bill.
- Please write your account number, bill number and name on the reverse of the cheque.
- Please do not present post-dated cheque for payment.
- To check Singpost outlets and operating hours, click here.
Payment by NETS and Credit Card
- You can make payment via credit card (VISA/MASTER card) and NETS at GRID Customer Service Counter at
1 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh
#03-01 Braddell House
General bill enquiries
For more enquiries, kindly contact:
- Call our Customer Service Hotline at (65) 6486 8777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Billing Address