SaferDriveTM Web Portal helps fleet drivers track their performance while giving managers a complete view of the entire organization with easy-to-read charts and tools.
Actionable Insight into Every Fleet Driver, Vehicle, and Trip
SaferDriveTM Web Portal is the hub for your entire fleet performance management program. The easy-to read charts help you quickly get visibility into your entire fleet, from the broad trends down to the details of individual fleet driver and vehicle trips.
Identify Fleet Safety and Fleet Fuel Trends
Access, with a few clicks, an overview of fleet safety and fleet fuel consumption trends, including driver and vehicle safety scores, risky driving behaviors demonstrated by a large number of drivers, distribution charts, and more.
Drill Down to Individual Fleet Drivers and Vehicles
See safety scores, risky behaviors, idling rate, fuel consumption, and more for individual fleet drivers and vehicles. Review data from specific trips to gain additional context on time delays, accidents, or customer complaints.
Track Fleet and Deploy the Best Person for the Job
Make faster, better decisions with real-time visibility of your vehicles and drivers locations and statuses, as well as traffic conditions that might impact scheduled trips and tasks. The fleet resource locator also gives you a filterable, real-time view of your entire fleet to make more informed dispatch decisions and improve service and customer satisfaction.
Find Fleet Safety and Idling Hotspots
Risky driving and excessive idling can both cost fleet-based companies a great deal of money. SaferDriveTM Web Portal helps you identify times and places where your fleet is more likely to experience safety or idling events so you can set routes and policies that mitigate these problems.
See Fleet Key Performance Indicators at a Glance
Quickly see all your driver, fleet, and organizational safety KPIs and scores with easy-to-read charts. At the same time, instantly track your progress toward better fuel efficiency with fleet fuel usage and idling KPI charts.
View and Share Reports
SaferDriveTM Web Portal gives you the ability to instantly generate, view, schedule and share more than 40 reports, including:
- Fleet Safety: Deleted Safety Events Log, Driver’s Log, Driver’s Safety Summary, Events Log, Fleet Speed Events Log, Org Units Safety Summary, Posted Speed Events Log, Trips Log, Unassociated Trips Log, Unassociated Trips by Vehicle, Vehicle Safety Score Analysis, Vehicles Log, Vehicles Safety Summary, Weekly Speed Pack
- Fleet Fuel and Fleet Idling: Deleted Idling Events Log, Distance by State, Distance by State, Detailed Log, Drivers Fuel and Idling Summary, Excessive Fuel Purchases Suspects, Idling Events Log, Org Units Fuel and Idling Summary, Suspected Fuel Card Loaning, Vehicles Fuel and Idling Summary, Weekly Idling Pack
- Fleet Operations: Detailed Engine Hours Status, Documents Expiration Date, Driver Timesheet, Engine Hours Summary, Mobileye Tampering Events Log, Scheduled Vehicle Maintenance Events, Start/End Day, Vehicle Health Faults Log, Vehicle Health Summary
- Fleet Tracking: Landmarks Summary, Location History, Route Reconstruction, Stops Log, Trips and Stops
- General: Alerts Log, Weekly Report Pack
Manage Your Fleet Drivers, Vehicles and Policies
SaferDriveTM provides a streamlined way to add fleet vehicles, users, and other organizational information, set up geo-fencing, see fuel card reporting, generate vehicle health reports, set up company policies for speeding and idling thresholds, and more.
Instant Driving Tips
Improve fleet performance of your drivers and mobile workforce with real-time driving tips available directly from their safety dashboard.
Give Your Drivers and Mobile Workforce Better Feedback
Improve safety and reduce risk in your fleet by providing real-time coaching and driving tips to your mobile workforce to help them perform better on the road. An extensive database of driving tips helps improve on the common driving mistakes made on the road. These new interactive tips not only explain how risky manoeuvers are being captured but they also provide training and guidance on how to avoid them in the future.
Eliminate Risky Driving Habits with Practical Driving Tips
Driving tips are available for quick viewing in easy to use safety dashboard and provide guidance across key driving safety areas such as Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, Lane Handling and Speeding. Instant driving tips help to correct over 150 dangerous driving manoeuvers.